Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you allowed to get married in Mexico while pregnant?

Silly question but want to make sure. Have wedding planned there for September and I've just discovered I'm expecting.Are you allowed to get married in Mexico while pregnant?
If you're marrying outside the Catholic Church (predominant in Mexico) then you're good to go!





If you're marrying in the Church, you have problems.Are you allowed to get married in Mexico while pregnant?
I don't see why not, that would be silly for anyone to deny you the right to get married even if you are prego. Congrads and good luck
I wouldn't go there being pregnant. The swine flu is probably still there. And sept. is flu season, and it is expected to pick back up again worse. I'd make it for somewhere else.
you can get married anywhere if you are pregnant, I don't think that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment