Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many years were you married before having kids?

For those of you who were married before getting pregnant, how long after marriage did you wait to have kids? Why did you wait the length of time that you did?How many years were you married before having kids?
After we got home from our honeymoon I got strept throat and was given antibiotics... I mean right after like 2 days after lol... little did I know and the doctor didn't tell me that the BC pill I was on would not work if I was taking the meds for the sore throat.. and well... now we are expecting and due Feb 5th :) So we waited about 2 weeks to a month lol... It was not planned the original plan was for me to get done with school (college) first guess God had other plansHow many years were you married before having kids?
We got pregnant a couple months before our 2nd wedding anniversary. We waited until we had our own home (not renting) and were both settled in our careers before discussing children. We got pregnant a little sooner than expected (got pregnant the VERY first try), but it worked out really well.
i have no kids, i'm not married. But when i DO get married i want to wait 2 years. This is so we can get used to being married, travel, and be with one another. Plus i'd rather move (if i had to move far away) before we try for a kid
When our girls are born we will be married for almost 6 years. We started trying after 3 years because I finished college but we had some difficulty.
We were married 7 years. It just worked out that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment