Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What happens if you save yourself for marriage, then when you get married find out they are into weird stuff?

I'm asking for a friend. Personally I like the weird stuff.What happens if you save yourself for marriage, then when you get married find out they are into weird stuff?
Good, then you won't mind if I make you dress up like a giant chicken and peck at my cooter, will you?What happens if you save yourself for marriage, then when you get married find out they are into weird stuff?
If you've saved yourself then how do you know the stuff is weird? You really shouldn't judge based on limited experience you know. Besides it could grow on you.
Then after the divorce you are really popular! Cause thats all you know!





%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;also likes weird stuff!
Dont worry,, It All Washes Off....
schitt happens
get to peckin boy...lol
I'm going to need a definition of weird...
I'm into some very weird stuff.
sit back and enjoy the ride is what I say
what does save yourself for marriage mean??





I'd like to try it I think
That's called a bonus! lol.
whips and chains excite me
well that's why you gots to try out the merchandise!





i've had many samples.
  • dermalogica
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment