Saturday, August 21, 2010

Married guys: do you miss your ex more when you get married?

An ex boyfriend has taken a significant interest in me since he got married and now has a family. I have been ignoring as he is married and just have been refusing to accnowledge what is going on.





Guys - is this normal? How should I handle this?Married guys: do you miss your ex more when you get married?
this isn't normal and u really don't want to get mixed up loving a married man. u need to continue to ignore him, unless u want to be used.Married guys: do you miss your ex more when you get married?
No, I have no interest in my ex's.





You should ignore him. He probably wasn't ready to get married and now he is reaching back to when he was ';free'; and you represent a small piece of that. He doesn't even want you, he just wants the idea of you.
Continue to ignore.
Not normal at all. I don't really even think about my exes unless someone brings them up.
maybe he's not getting enough sex at home

No comments:

Post a Comment