Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me who to contact about getting married, laws etc in nessebar, bulgaria Pleeease?

we are going on holiday next year to bulgaria and want to marry there. i have phoned the bulgarian embassy in london and they wasnt much help. they say it each towns own laws etc. i have no idea where to start and cant find a number etc for NESSEBAR authorities, can any one help?Can anyone tell me who to contact about getting married, laws etc in nessebar, bulgaria Pleeease?
I can understand why the embassy could not help you. You have to contact the municipality of Nessebar to get more information. Here is the english version of their website. I hope that this will help:


http://english.nesebarinfo.com/Can anyone tell me who to contact about getting married, laws etc in nessebar, bulgaria Pleeease?
The Nessebar municipality is in the Province of Burgas and here is the Burgas province website:

No comments:

Post a Comment