Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How is it to be married to a plastic surgeon?

How is your relationship been affected if your husband or wife is a plastic surgeon? For instance surgery's such as breast augmentation.


Perhaps, you guys were first to each other and now you feel pressure becasue he is looking at other woman.


I understand some take it as nothing because it is a job, but i do hear stories of people who can not take it.


If you have forums I may visit, website, etc please list it. I need it for works cited....


Thank you!





* Personal experiences would be the best! If you may provide your name. thank you!How is it to be married to a plastic surgeon?
my cousin is a plastic surgeon.


he and i are more like brothers. i've met all his 'road kills'. (girlfriends, i used to call)


he did end up marring a girl. very ordinary looking, kinda flat chested, and under educated, but a woman of honesty, integrity, and highest of self esteem.


he says that hot women are the ones with self esteem issues. all of them.





you'll never make it as his wife... you're already too insecure.How is it to be married to a plastic surgeon?
All you gotta do is trust your husband. He should be used to looking at other women's body, of course not a big deal. Don't let other stories get in the way. My father is an eye doctor/consultant, and trust me, I hear stories from him that he tells to my mom -- and it is ridiculous. Like how some other women try to approach him and all -- but he laugh it off, why? Because my mom and us, we know he would not fall for it, because he is mature, have a family, and will not ruin it.





So please, knock it out and trust your husband. If he is the one you are talking about.
I LOVED the movie, ';Death Becomes Her'; with Meryl Streep, Goldie Haun and Bruce Willis.... who played a husband who was a plastic surgeon! HILARIOUS!
It has been said the sickest people around are the families of M.D.'s

No comments:

Post a Comment