Saturday, August 21, 2010

Online dating sites safe or not and are these sites only for people that want to get married?

I've been thinking about giving one of those popular online dating sites a try, but I'm a little sceptical about how safe they are, and I'm also wondering if you can only use these sites if your trying to get married, I mean what if your just interested in a posible committed relationship and your not in a hurry to get married you just want to relax and see where things go, is that allowed on those sites your not?Online dating sites safe or not and are these sites only for people that want to get married?
My friend Mike who was tired of finding someone through the regular dating scene decided to try and sign up for one of those major dating sites. He filled out all this info for an hour or so and then they wanted him to pay for a subscription. Talk about a waste of time. You may be able to find what you are looking for here and it is absolutely free! I hope this helps!Online dating sites safe or not and are these sites only for people that want to get married?
The dating site link is now here. http://www.ignighter.com/Page/Main/source/InterM35032








Thanks and good luck! Freebie

Report Abuse



Online dating will help us to add friends or may be more, to find our soul mate. I think if you want to be a member a online dating site, it is okay, and don't worry to every thing that are not coming yet, but you should be carefful, and try to be fun and enjoy the dating, and you can tell the truth to your partnet if you don't want to get married soon, and give the reason. With the good manner and reason I am sure your partner will understand
I've heard lots of success stories. My cousin and her husband met on Match and they've been happily married for two years. My sister met her husband on Yahoo Personals and also happily married for two years. Not that you have to be wanting marriage, but I consider the fact that they're married to be a success story. I think you can put on your profile what you're looking for in a relationship. Good luck!
Well from my experience no. Most are not who they appear to be. fake profiles and all. Just be very careful the information you give out over the internet. You can belong and just meet ppl.You dont have to get married. My advice would be meet someone at dances group meetings. Also thereshould be singles meetings in your town. Would be alot safer for you. good luck
The best most trusted site in the world for any level of online dating is Match.com. I've tried it and its work out quite well. Ive met a ton of people some I like some I didn't. But Ive finally met the one. I would try it out and if I refer you you get additional search tools s If you want to use this link.





http://www.treasuretrooper.com/share/274/301940
Online dating is safe and secure if you have the awareness of protecting your own privacy. And you can meet many great guys there if you are petient and careful. As to me, I've met many nice singles in my city at millionairecupid.com in the past months.
Try this dating site





http://www.blackwhitedate.com/





Really Nice!! My username is ';looking4love';.





Give me your comments on my photos. I'm waiting 4 u.
you can meet ppll there but be carefoul.... good luck
I met my fiancee through an online dating site. I also met ex-girlfriends through online dating sites and offline as well. There's all types regardless of how you meet or which online dating site you use. If you're interested in a committed relationship but not in a hurry, I think you'd be more than welcome at any dating site--even eHarmony, although they might not promote that heavily. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment