Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can i find out if someone is legally married in the state of texas?

I am talking to a guy. I don't think he's married, but everyone else is trying to convince me of that. I just want to rule it out before we finally meet. Can anyone tell me a good website to find out if someone is legally married?How can i find out if someone is legally married in the state of texas?
Just call the city auditor for the city where he lives and they will be able to tell you if that is where he got married. If not, you need to find the location where he may have gotten married and then they will be able to help you.





Been there done that but in Vermont.How can i find out if someone is legally married in the state of texas?
For a low price, I believe you can seach people with a very little information you have off hand. I've never tried it but I have a friend who has and she was able to obtain the information she needed. I'm not sure how accurate they are but I'm sure some kind of truth will come out.





There are several sites out there but here is one to get you started.





http://www.peoplelookup.com/people-search.html?searchform=name%26amp;%26amp;PHPSESSID=ffd78c1066a48782ce42c879aacf4c26





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment