Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will bisexuals who are married ever be satisfied with the opposite sex partner only?

Or will they stray if someone of the same sex propositions them/entices them??Will bisexuals who are married ever be satisfied with the opposite sex partner only?
Some will, and some won't.





This is something that depends on the person, not on the sexuality. There are many bisexuals who are happy settling down, just as there are many who don't.





The same goes for straight people. I mean, come on, it's not like infidelity is a bisexual-only sport. If that were true, you'd never hear about different straight men and women having 259035903 affairs.





So, honestly, it depends on the person. Those who are flirty and can't keep it in their pants probably wouldn't be satisfied. Those who are looking for relationships and love will. It depends on the person.Will bisexuals who are married ever be satisfied with the opposite sex partner only?
An orientation has noting to do with sex. You either choose to be committed to your partner (whether you are straight, gay, bi..etc) or you don't have a commitment relation at all. Another option you could choose to have an open relationship.











Honest, trust communication are the keys to any relationship.
I personally think that communication is they key to happiness for every married couple! Like my situation I could see why you would ask that I like women and I am married with a child but that doesn't mean I'm gonna run off with some girls bc I'm not happy or my man doesn't satisfy me no that's why we communicate and we have an agreement that I can hook up with at anytime I please. He knows me too well


And I don't mind if he hooks up with these women either as long as he tells me..
I worry the same things


I'm afraid that whichever sex i marry I'm going to end up being unsatisfied because I'm going to want the other sex back 2 so yea idk how to deal with it
It all depends on how deep there sexual cravings are for one another

No comments:

Post a Comment