Saturday, August 21, 2010

This is for a school project: Are you married or not married? How many nights a month do you go out socially?

Thank you for helping me by answering these 2 quick questions!This is for a school project: Are you married or not married? How many nights a month do you go out socially?
I am not married. It depends on what season it is, but right now due to other focuses...I maybe only go out 4 times a month socially. Summer is very different from the in between season time of year as it is now.This is for a school project: Are you married or not married? How many nights a month do you go out socially?
married


we go out about once a month.
i am not legally married. Since I am gay, that's not possible yet in most of the world. But, I have made my marriage vows to the man I love.





We don't go out much. We're happy to be together at home.
im married and we go out together at least once a week by ourseleves and like 5 or 6 times a month with frenz!
Im not married. I go out every friday night so 4 times a month.
How would i no if i don't no about you?
I'm not married and I go out every night!
I am married and when I am home with my wife we go out socially about once a month.
I'm not married, and I go out between 10 and 15 times a month.
Married and about four or five nights.
Married. Don't really go out. We both work and have kids. Between working, doing homework with the kids and taking care of everything else, there is not time to be social with others at night.
Yes





0
Glad to know that my answer will actually count for something!


I am divorced, so I guess you'll have to count me in the not married category. I go out approximately 1 time a month, but only because my boyfriend has leukemia and has to lay low til his chemotherapy treatment ends. Sorry to be a bummer, but it's the truth %26amp; I thought I'd explain why I sound so unsociable... It's purely situationall and definitely temporary!
Married, 4-6 times a month.
what kind of a school do you go to?
what's difference if you are married or not.


But, for your info almost every night from Tuesday to Sunday. i'm a party animal so that about almost 25-30 times in a month.
Im Married, and I go out 2 nights in a month.
im not married


and i dono how often i go out socially
I've been married for 10 yrs and we go out 2 times a week on average.But it's out to eat or to a movie.Not like dancing.So maybe 8 +or-2
I am married and go out once a week.
Engaged. 1-2 nights a month. It's sad.
Not married (42). I go out maybe once a month.
not married,


i have fun things 2 do (almost) everyday of the week


in the afternoon.
not married i still have to finish school!
I am married and I've been married to the same man for 21 years. We go out socially with our 2 kids at least 3 times a month.
Not Married. Maybe four to eight now that i am back with my ex. Before when I was single again, I went out anywhere between 16 and 30 times a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not married but I live with my boyfriend and I have a child. So I go out with him once a week to a friends house to play cards or just hang out. Very rare is it more than that.
I'm not married, I have a boyfriend.... We go out pretty much every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so that would be approximately 16 times a month.
not married, 2
living together - rarely go out 1x a month if that
Sadly, i am not married. i dont have a boyfriend either. But besides dating, i do fun things with my time almost everyday. Usually i go out everysingle day of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment