Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has being married allowed you to live better financially?

And if so, then why the hell couldn't your lazy azz do it on your own?





What? Instead of a state university (and student loans) you went to Bone Em Young University instead and popped out some crumb crunchers?Has being married allowed you to live better financially?
Right!Has being married allowed you to live better financially?
Yep, I did it that way, and it worked out great for me.





Who is smarter here, me who never has to work again a day in her life, or you who has to get up tomorrow morning and go to the daily grind?





EDIT: I never said that I do not work. I said that I NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN. There is a difference, and I am hardly stupid.
I've been investing in lotto futures for years and soon, soon all the magic will happen.
What? Are you upset with some one because of the choice they made? Whatever you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment