Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am married and pregnant with twins. How do I move a restraining order on my husband that I never asked for?

we both got into a fight and the cops were called on both of us. Neither of us went to jail. I moved out and we have been working things out. now 2 and a half months later he goes to jail and can have no contact with me. Being pregnant has made me very sick and i dont have much longer to go. I need his support, and want him there for the birth of our first borns.I am married and pregnant with twins. How do I move a restraining order on my husband that I never asked for?
if neither of you asked for a restraining order.... then how did one get put on??? makes no sense.





get your lawyer on this... and now.I am married and pregnant with twins. How do I move a restraining order on my husband that I never asked for?
You have to go to court. I don't think they have to though, just like Rhianna and Chris Brown, she wanted to drop the charges but they won't let her. It's because most victims won't press charges on the abuser so the state DA doesn't give the option anymore.





Good Luck.
How did you get a restraining order without knowing?
go to court %26amp; ask that the order be removed
If he really did nothing wrong I don't see why it wouldn't be hard to have it removed.








''Now'' if he did something wrong and ''YOU'' try to have it remove'' You'' could be viewed as a soon to be unfit mother (letting a violent person around your children) and have the kids taken away or have house visits at any random time.


Then you will really feel sick to your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment