Saturday, August 21, 2010

Men more cautious getting married a second time?

Are men more hesitant to get married a second time, even when they know they are with the right person this time?Men more cautious getting married a second time?
Absolutely! Positively! I might do it again someday, but there will be NO doubt in my mind that she is the right one before it happens!Men more cautious getting married a second time?
They don't ';know';... They obviously thought they were with the ';right'; person the first time.





An experience of divorce can affect different people differently. Some people don't learn anything from it, and so they are just afraid to ';make the same mistake';; for others, it's a good learning experience that provides them with skills to cope with further relationships. One thing you must realize - you don't ever know the future, but you CAN learn to make better choices.
I really do not think it is a male thing or a female thing. I think anytime a person is married then divorced they check out things way more before going there again. Experience in being hurt or failing if ya know what I mean.
No , Men are easy to rope into marriage if they love you .
my husband wasn't :) We married 14 months after his divorce was final.
I am! I spent 30 years compromising and trying to make a woman happy. The next 30 are MINE!!!! No grils alowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment