Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why some Married women never ask the husband to have a sex?

I am 48 years married and I never remember not even ones be ask to have a sex. is always me I making the asking.


So I like to know if this is normal. but not ones in all this years seed no, she is always wiling to do it.Why some Married women never ask the husband to have a sex?
She may be satisfied by the frequency in which your asking. If you're always asking she never gets a chance to get horny or think about sex. Women take longer to get interested in sex. I went for 2 weeks without it without even thinking of it. DH tried 3 times but the kids woke up crying or I was sick. By the time we could he was asleep. If we'd done it those 3 times last week I wouldn't have thought about sex again until he initiated it.Why some Married women never ask the husband to have a sex?
i think us women fear rejection so we feel better when men come on to us...if makes us feel better when we feel wanted i guess.
In my case she is afraid to ask. I'm hard for her to handle very much.
Have you ever talked to her about this?





I am 32, married and WILL ask lol





Maybe she's embarrassed?!
Maybe she can take it or leave it. I never ask for pizza, but if my husband orders it, I will eat.
Don't know what sort of married woman you've been dealing with,
The women that never initiate it probably think of it as a chore- and God knows we all hate doing our chores!
i do most of the asking..not all women hate sex
Up the spark, and guy above heard of mothers e.g Mommy of two :)
I don't give her the chance to ask. She knows when it's time. And she is ready and willing.
It is normal. Women hate sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment